Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully the weirdest year ever is behind us and not coming straight for us. For those of you wanting to get a head start on your meal planning in the new year, I’m bringing you my annual roundup of the 9 favorite PBF meal preps of 2020. This is my fifth year doing these roundups – can you believe it?! I can’t. Feels like just yesterday that I started!
Hope you all are ready for the new year, whatever challenges and triumphs it may bring! So without further ado, here’s the 2020 meal prep all-star countdown. Just click on the images to go to that meal plan.
1. Yes, you can have chocolate for breakfast AND eat lunch with your hands!
2. That one time that I actually changed up my breakfast and went bento style!
3. An oldie-but-goodie kind of prep, featuring some of my all time favorite meal prep recipes.
4. My most popular post of 2020! There are a million ways to make delicious overnight oats, but these are some of my favorites! And just because they’re called overnight oats doesn’t mean you have to make them the night before you eat them. I make them up to 6 days in advance, but if you worry about the texture, stick with 3 days worth.
5. When your turkey burger includes bacon and it’s made in the air fryer, you know it’s going to be a good week.
7. Since so many of you loved the bento snack boxes I made in 2019, I decided to create some bento breakfast boxes too!
8. Some weeks you just have to keep things fresh and light. Mango salsa over blackened mahi mahi? Yes please.
9. Colorful preps for the win!
Aside from all the free meal plans and recipes you can get here, I’ve also rounded up my all-time favorite meal prep recipes in my latest book, The Art of Meal Prep 3: Essential Meal Prep! It’s available for purchase as a paperback from Amazon or as an eBook here. Although it includes many recipes that you can get here on the blog, I find it really helpful to have all my go-to recipes in one easy place to reference. It also has a bunch of recipes that are exclusive to the book and so much more.
Get started prepping with plenty of tips, tricks, and product recommendations for success. Then, dive in to 5 weekly meal plans, grocery lists, and prep day guides that have been thoughtfully assembled to save you time in the kitchen. You can even cut your grocery bill by using ingredients across multiple recipes for the week! You’ll also find inspiration for your own meal plans with the help of unique meal prep “mind maps,” packed with meal prep friendly ideas to satisfy any craving.
You can also buy all 3 of my meal prep eBooks as a bundle for just $19.99!