For Meal Prep Monday this week, I decided to change things up a bit and show you some kick-ass snack prep ideas! Snacks are such a crucial part of my eating everyday that I felt like they needed their own little spotlight here at PBF. They always help me get through my day safe from hanger and exhaustion. Aside from those very important benefits, about 1/3 to 1/2 of my daily caloric intake comes from snacks each day, so prepping my snacks ahead of time in to-go containers helps me get out the door sorta-kinda-on-time in the morning.
A lot of the ingredients in these boxes don’t require any prep work, just assembly into the containers. The stuff that does need to be prepped is really easy…like cutting up celery into sticks fit for dipping, whisking together Greek yogurt with a few other ingredients, hard boiling eggs, etc. None of it is rocket science. Just tack 15-20 minutes on to your weekly meal prep or do it while watching your latest Netflix binge. Have I convinced you that snack prep is a good idea yet? 😉
Keep scrolling down for links to the containers you see here, the recipes, nutrition info, and scannable My Fitness Pal barcodes for each snack box. Enjoy!
Bagel Snack Box
- 40 Central Market Sea Salt Pita Crackers (112 grams)
- 5.3 oz H‑E‑B Select Ingredients Atlantic Wild Smoked Salmon (150 grams)
- 2 cups sliced cucumber (200 grams)
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
Dill Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tbsp plain, non-fat Greek yogurt (1 oz)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (0.5 oz)
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Mix cream cheese spread ingredients. Divide into 4 sauce containers and place in one of the smaller container compartments. Add smoked salmon in the same compartment.
Add cucumbers and halved egg to the larger compartment. Season with Everything But the Bagel seasoning. Add pita crackers to the remaining smaller compartment.
Classic Snack Box
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (100 grams)
- 11 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps (28 grams)
- 1 oz Colby Jack cheese cubes
- 2 oz low sodium deli turkey
Add a small silicone baking cup to the large compartment of the snack box. Fill with cheese, then add deli turkey to the same compartment. Add grapes and pretzel crips to smaller compartments.
Mediterranean Snack Box
- 2 oz low sodium turkey deli meat
- 2 tbsp Sabra Classic Hummus (28 grams)
- 8 baby rainbow carrots (85 grams)
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 3″ pieces (100 grams)
- 8 pitted kalamata olives (30 grams)
Add hummus to a sauce container and place in one of the smaller compartments. Add olives to the same compartment.
Add deli meat to other smaller compartment, then add celery and carrots to large compartment.
Sweet Classic Snack Box
- 8 oz low sodium deli turkey
- 2 medium apples, sliced and tossed in lemon juice (300 grams)
- 44 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps (112 grams)
Mix all yogurt dip ingredients until smooth. Use a piping bag or spoon to divide evenly into 4 small silicone cups. Add to the larger container compartment. Add apple slices to same compartment.
Divide deli turkey and pretzel crisps into remaining smaller compartments.
Garden Fresh Snack Box
- 2 cups cucumber slices (200 grams)
- 2 cups sweet mini peppers (85 grams)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (100 grams)
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
Dill Yogurt Dip
- 3/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt (170 grams)
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all yogurt dip ingredients and divide evenly into 4 sauce containers. Place into one of the smaller container compartments. Add grape tomatoes in same compartment.
Divide cucumber slices into larger compartments, then add halved eggs in same compartment. Add sweet mini peppers to remaining smaller compartment.
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you buy anything after clicking through these links, I’ll earn a small commission (usually just a few pennies) from your purchase. Your purchase price will be the same whether you use my affiliate links or navigate to Amazon independently.