We’ve made it to hump day! And that calls for a new, delicious breakfast recipe: Peaches and Cream Protein Overnight Oats. I’m still riding high on this peach train, even if Starbucks has debuted pumpkin for the season. Don’t worry, I won’t be far behind, buttttt there are still plenty of juicy peaches to be had. Make the most of them with these yummy, creamy oats. Enjoy!
Here are some of the goodies I used to make this recipe. Note: these are Amazon Affiliate links.
Peaches and Cream Protein Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (6 fl oz)
- 3/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek yogurt (6 fl oz)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats (60 grams)
- 1 medium peach, pitted and chopped (137 grams)
- 1 scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey Protein (34 grams)
- 1 tbsp honey (1/2 fl oz)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (5 grams)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (use cinnamon if you don't have cardamom)
Whisk almond milk and whey protein until smooth. Add rolled oats, chia seeds, spices, and chopped peaches; mix until combined. Divide into 2 resealable containers and refridgerate overnight.
Optional: Before serving, stir and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute to take off the chill. Add more almond milk as needed to achieve desired oatmeal consistency.
Top each serving with 3 fl oz of Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbsp of honey. Enjoy!
Click here or scan the barcode below to log this food in My Fitness Pal.