Alright my fellow peanut butter lovers, this one’s for you (and me). I came up with the recipe for this Fluffy Peanut Butter Protein Dip years ago when I was getting into macro counting and needed a sweet treat before bed. It took a lot of [delicious] trial and error to get it just right…perfectly fluffy, creamy, and peanut buttery. Honestly, I’m surprised it’s taken me this long to share it with you all.
I could – and have – eaten this dip by the spoonful, but I love dipping apple slices in it. It would be perfect with other fruit or even graham crackers too. Whatever you like!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Protein Dip
- 2 5.3 oz cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Cellucor Vanilla Casein protein powder (17.5 grams)
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter (13 grams)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, melted (40 grams)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 90 mg pure Stevia (add more to taste)
Using a hand mixer, combine yogurt and melted peanut butter until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
Leave a Comment