Hey hey, it’s Wednesday again! I know some of you guys are already dealing with wintery weather (hi, Denver!), but it’s still pretty toasty down here in Texas. So today I’m sharing the recipe for this can’t-stop-drinking-because-it’s-so-good Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Cold Brew Protein Shake. It can be really challenging to make dairy-free smoothies or shakes that have the flavor and texture we’ve all come to expect, but I definitely succeeded here!
I love, love, love the flavor of cold brew coffee (even better when it’s homemade!). Freezing it into cubes helps add that concentrated flavor to this shake without making things too liquidy/runny. If you’re a coffee and peanut butter lover like me, you’ve gotta try this one. Enjoy!
Here are some goodies to get you in the game to make this shake:
Note: these links are Amazon Affiliate links.
Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Cold Brew Protein Shake
- 2/3 cup banana, sliced and frozen (100 grams)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (5.33 oz)
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee concentrate, frozen into cubes (4 oz)
- 1 scoop PE Science Select Peanut Butter Delight Vegan Protein Powder (30 grams)
- 2 tbsp Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, melted (32 grams)
Add almond milk and protein powder to a high speed blender and pulse until smooth.
Add frozen cold brew cubes, then frozen banana, then melted peanut butter to blender and blend until creamy. Divide into two serving glasses.
Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate before serving, if desired.