ICYMI, tomorrow is International Chocolate Day, which means that it’s perfectly acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast, right? You don’t even have to feel bad about it when it’s packed with protein and fiber like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Overnight Oats. If you’re feeling a little guilty, just top them off with some fruit like banana slices or strawberries.
You guys know that chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite flavor combo, and oh man…it translates well in overnight oats! Give them a try!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (6 oz)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats (60 grams)
- 1 scoop Lean Body for Her Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate (40 grams)
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter (13 grams)
- 1 tbsp dutch cocoa powder (6 grams)
Whisk protein powder, PB2, and cocoa powder into almond milk until smooth. Stir in rolled oats and store in refrigerator overnight.
Before serving, stir and top with any extra desired toppings like melted peanut butter, chocolate chips, or banana slices.
Leave a Comment