Hey everybody! Here’s a rapid fire meal prep that I did last week. Not all of it is pictured since I ate some along the way and was missing 1/2 of a sweet potato for one of the meals 🙂 Anywho, this was a quick and dirty meal prep since I was short on time, kind of like this post itself. I’ll do better next time!
I also featured one of my snacks for the week – 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with 1 tbsp sugar free strawberry jam. Delicious and high in protein!
Turkey Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato and Peas
Servings: 4 • Calories: 357 • Fat: 12 g • Protein: 34 g • Carbs: 28 g • Fiber: 6 g • Sugar: 7 g • Sodium: 654 mg • Cholesterol: 100 mg
- 4 Jennie-O frozen lean turkey burgers, thawed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 12 oz frozen Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Sweet Peas
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Pizza seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Directions: Cook turkey burgers according to package directions. Sprinkle with some Flavor God seasoning before cooking. Cut sweet potatoes in half and coat with olive oil, then sprinkle with Flavor God seasoning. Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until soft. Microwave peas according to package directions.
Baked Pollock with Quinoa and Green Beans
Servings: 4 • Calories: 209 • Fat: 2 g • Protein: 25 g • Carbs: 23 g • Fiber: 5 g • Sugar: 4 g • Sodium: 110 mg • Cholesterol: 80 mg
- 4 oz Alaska Pollock Fillet (Safeway)
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3 cups fresh green beans (steam in bag variety)
- 1/2 tsp sodium free chicken bullion
- 1 tsp Flavor God Garlic Lover’s Seasoning, divided
- Optional: Lemon slices
- Directions: Prepare quinoa according to package directions, adding chicken bullion and 1/2 tsp Flavor God to boiling water while cooking. Bake pollock according to package directions (Bake at 425 degrees for 13 minutes from frozen). Steam green beans according to package directions.
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 bundle asparagus (approx. 20 spears)
- 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup no sodium chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/2 tsp Flavor God Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 5 tbsp Sabra Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip
- Directions: Layer chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts, then sprinkle with Flavor God Seasoning. Add garlic cloves, lemon slices and rosemary. Cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with brown rice and roasted asparagus.
- Rubbermaid TakeAlongs (square containers)
- Sterilite Ultra Latch Locking Container (rectangular with red tabs)
- Glad Mini Round 4oz food storage containers
I didn’t add pictures of my breakfast because…I couldn’t really fit it in the picture. But I am totally obsessed with overnight oats for weekday breakfasts! I don’t have to think about it, I just grab a jar in the mornings and go. Easy to eat at my desk while I catch up on emails and slug down some coffee in the morning. Happy prepping!