Blueberry Banana Protein Muffins
Peanut Maple Drizzle Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill the rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, mix all muffin ingredients except blueberries until smooth. Fold in blueberries.
- Spray mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon muffin mix into muffin tin and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, whisk peanut maple drizzle ingredients until smooth. Drizzle onto muffins after they have cooled slightly.