I love making different kinds of protein energy bites and this combo of cranberries and white chocolate is perfect for the season. I included them in my meal prep this week (which I’ll post later) as a little pick-me-up snack that will keep me moving.
Ocean Spray makes a 50% reduced sugar version of their dried cranberries and I highly recommend them! Unless you can find another brand that makes a low sugar variety…I’m pretty sure I’ve had a brand in the past that’s sweetened with apple juice and it was awesome.
I meant to use mini white chocolate chips here, but I ended up not finding them at the grocery store. It’s all good though, I don’t mind 🙂 Not much else to say about these little gems, just a quickie snack post. Hope you’re all enjoying the last remnants of the holiday weekend!
Cranberry White Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter melted
- 1 scoop Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey protein
- 1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate overnight before serving.