Mango Coconut Paleo Mini Pancakes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein (or grass-fed whey protein of choice)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup chopped champagne mango
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Optional: toasted coconut for garnish
- Add mango and 2 tbsp water to a small pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until mango is very tender. Set aside.
- Mix dry pancake ingredients, then mix in wet ingredients.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil. Add pancake batter by the spoonful and spread into approx. 2 inch round pancakes.
- Once pancakes are bubbling on top and the bottom is cooked enough to hold together, about 2-3 minutes, flip the pancakes using a spatula. Allow pancakes to cook through, about 2-3 more minutes.
- Plate pancakes and spoon mango on top, then top with maple syrup and toasted coconut.