Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you’re all doing okay and staying healthy out there. It’s almost Easter, so today I’m bringing you this Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oats recipe to help get you in the spirit. I don’t really know why carrot cake is the chosen flavor of Easter, but I’m not mad about it. I love the little bit of warming spices in there mixed with the gentle sweetness of the carrots and the plump raisins. It just works!
If you have to have cream cheese with your carrot cake, swap out the whipped cream for some vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with softened cream cheese. I’ve tried it on some earlier versions of these oats and it’s delicious!
Enjoy the rest of your quarantine weekend 😉 I’ll be in the kitchen most of the day working on some new recipes!
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats, (128 grams)
- 12 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey Protein, (66 grams)
- 2 small carrots, grated, (80 grams)
- 1/3 cup raisins, (53 grams)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- Whisk protein powder into almond milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Divide into 4 resealable jars and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir, before serving. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, chopped pecans, and grated carrot.