You guys, I’m so excited…I’ve never put together a gift guide before but I really wanted to share a handful of products that I thought you might love to give (or get!) as gifts too. I split it into three categories – for her, for him, and for all. Now, I’m not normally the type to condone the whole “women’s specific” foods or fitness items, but I do know that they can sometimes be less intimidating for my fellow ladies than the typical “bro” stuff. And I know a lot of bros who wouldn’t love getting pink gym gear.
Most of these items are under $30 so they make perfect stocking stuffers, but you can always wrap up a box of protein cookies as a stand-alone gift. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and happy Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping!
- Sports Research Resistance Bands – These make it ridiculously easy to take your workout on the go. I really like to use these to work on my hips laterally. Get them on Amazon for $16.95.
- Buff Bake Protein Cookies – Because no one should have to go without sweet treats in the new year. Get them on Amazon for $1.75 each ($20.99 per 12 pack).
- thinkThin Protein & Fiber Bar – A gym back staple for protein on the run. Get them on Amazon for $1.42 each ($14.20 per 10 pack).
- Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy Stick Packs – Give her a boost of energy in the gym without making her feel like her face might fall off. Get a box of 6 on Amazon for $7.99.
- Harbinger Women’s Weightlifting Gloves – It’s okay to for her to not want manly calluses even though she could kick your butt. I love the padded leather palms on these. Get them on Amazon for $11.00.
- CamelBak Podium Big Chill 25oz Water Bottle – My favorite water bottle for the gym. It doesn’t spill on you or the floor since you just squeeze to get the water out. And no fumbling with water bottle caps! Get it on Amazon for $10.46.
- LuluLemon Fringe Fighter Headband – My all-time favorite headband because it actually stays put and keeps hair and sweat out of my eyes (plus it looks good). One of the few LuluLemon items I’ll “splurge” on. Bonus: it’s reversible. Get it on LuluLemon for $18.00.
- Birchbenders Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix – One of the top contenders in my Quest for the Best Protein Pancake post. This one is way easy to get your hands on. Get it on Amazon for $4.99.
- ByxBody Adjustable Padded Ankle Straps for Cable Machines – Because if she’s doing cable kickbacks, she doesn’t want the nasty gym ones digging in to her ankles. And she hates trying to hunt them down every. damn. time. Get them on Amazon for $15.15 per pair.
- Balega Women’s Enduro V-Tech No Show Socks – If you’re going to give her the obligatory Christmas socks, why not get ones that she’ll love? Get them on Amazon for $13.00.
- C4 Original Pre-Workout – He’s going to need something to pull him away from all that holiday cheer and go crush those reps. Get it on Amazon for $19.99.
- RitFit Quick Release Olympic Barbell Collars – Seriously, NO ONE wants to mess with the worn out bar clamps at the gym or lose your rack while you run around staring at the ground for that one elusive clamp you need. Get them on Amazon for $9.98 per pair.
- Survival & Cross Speed Jump Rope – A much preferred method of cardio compared to a treadmill. Get it on Amazon for $10.00.
- Met-RX Big 100 Meal Replacement Bar – Every bro needs a bar in their gym bag. Buy him one that’s actually delicious. Get them on Amazon for $1.92 each ($22.99 per 12 pack).
- Mission HydroActive Premium Techknit Large Cooling Towel – Help him cool down after a tough workout and avoid all that red-faced sweatiness when he gets to work. Get it on Amazon for $12.99.
- Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips – If he wants to crunch on something salty, help him hit his protein goals for the day while he’s at it. Get them on Amazon for $1.75 per bag ($14.03 per 8 pack).
- UnderArmour Men’s CoolSwitch ArmourVent Cap – Get him a hat that’s versatile enough to wear in the gym or out on the town. Get it on Amazon for $27.99.
- Ice Shaker 16oz Stainless Steel Protein Shaker – Keep that protein shake or his favorite drink icy cold for hours in this as-seen-on-Shark-Tank Gronk shaker. Get it on Amazon for $27.95.
- Alphalete Aspire Short Sleeve T-Shirt – There are a bunch of small fitness apparel companies putting out great products. Help him find his favorite with this brand. Get it on Alphalete Athletics for $34.00.
- Nike Men’s Performance Cushion No-Show Sock – Better socks lead to better performance, right? Get them on Amazon for $12.51 per pair.
- NewMeFitness Workout Logbook & Fitness Journal – New Years and new goals are always helped along by a little bit of self-accountability. Besides, tracking your progress can be so encouraging. Get one on Amazon for $14.99.
- Lacrosse Balls – That new lifting routine will have your fitness lover knotted up in the best way possible. Help them bust up those sore muscles with these little torture devices. Get them on Amazon for $6.70 each.
- Grenade Carb Killa Protein Bars – A tasty, macro friendly snack that’s sure to keep fueled for a tough workout. Get them on Amazon for $1.47 each ($28.01 for a 12 pack).
- Scotamalone Stretch Out Strap – I never realized how inflexible I was until my physical therapist had me stretch out with one of these. They’ll hate you but love you at the same time for this one. Get one on Amazon for $8.99.
- FlapJacked Might Muffins – I love microwaving one of these bad boys as a pre-workout snack or treat. Such a quick, protein-packed way to squeeze some cake (or muffins, whatever) into your day. Get them on Amazon for $2.50 each ($29.99 for a 12 pack).
- FlipBelt Running Belt – I wore one of these for a 10-mile race with my phone, ID, and keys and I forgot it was even there. If your fitness lover is even an occasional runner, they need this. Get one on Amazon for $28.99.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones – A splurge stocking stuffer to be sure, but one that made it’s way onto my wish list for obvious reasons. No one likes to mess with cords when they’re working out. Get them on Amazon for $169.00.
- BlenderBottle SportMixer Tritan Grip Shaker Bottle – Functional enough to mix the heck out of their shakes, pretty enough to carry around as a water bottle. Get one on Amazon for $12.99.
- Defunkify Active Wash Single Load Packets – If you’ve owned some well-loved fitness apparel for a while, you know they get funky. Help them smell like roses with this active-wear detergent. Get a 10-pack on Amazon for $9.99.
- Lions Pack Cookie Dough – Honestly one of my all-time favorite protein-treat splurges. Bonus – it’s vegan and you can eat it raw or bake it into cookies (many flavors). Seriously, buy it for them – they will thank you. Get it from The Lions Pack for $11.99 per jar.
Note: I was not provided monetary compensation to endorse these products. The views expressed here are my own. The Amazon links contained in this post are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy anything from Amazon after clicking through these links, I’ll earn a small commission (usually just a few pennies) from your purchase. Your purchase price will be the same whether you use my affiliate links or navigate to Amazon independently.
Leave a Comment