Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Rice
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 cups broccoli
- 5/8 cup Della 4 Grain Rice Blend dry
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Flavor God Garlic Lover's Seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Optional: 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Add broccoli to a large, microwave safe bowl. Top with seasoning and cover bowl with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute or until partly opaque. Drain any liquid from the skillet.
- Add sauce and bring to a boil. Continue boiling until liquid is reduced and shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat and add green onion.
- Serve shrimp over rice and broccoli.