Peach Blueberry Protein French Toast Cups
- 3 slices Power Seed Dave's Killer Bread
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl whey protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 large peach
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, protein powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice bread into 1 inch squares and gently dunk into egg mixture, completely coating all of the bread. Let bread soak in egg mixture for about 10 minutes, it should absorb almost all of the egg mixture.
- Place a layer of bread in the bottom of the muffin tin cups, then add some blueberries and a few chunks of peach on top. Layer more bread on top of fruit and pour any remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- While French toast cups are baking, add remaining blueberries, maple syrup and about 1/3 of the peach to a small pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour blueberry peach syrup over French toast cups before serving and serve with remaining peach slices.