Yield: 5 servings • Calories per serving: 261 • Fat: 4 g • Protein: 26 g • Carbs: 29 g • Fiber: 3 g • Sugar: 3 g • Sodium: 393 mg • Cholesterol: 55 mg
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2/3 cup O Organics Wild Rice mix
- 2/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Herb Ox Sodium Free chicken broth
- 10.5 oz can low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tsp Flavor God Garlic Lover’s Seasoning
- 1 tsp Flavor God Everything Seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- Add wild rice to the bottom of a slow cooker. Add chicken on top of rice and sprinkle with Flavor God seasonings. Then add onion, celery, carrots, garlic and bay leaves on top of the chicken.
- Pour cream of chicken soup and chicken broth on top of vegetables and gently stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken and allow to cool slightly, then shred with a fork and return to slow cooker.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking on high for another 30 minutes. If the broccoli still seems a little crunchy, don’t keep cooking it! It will soften up as it continues to sit in the warm soup.