Happy St. Patrick’s Day! This year things feel more than a little weird…I’ll be drinking my Shamrock Protein Shake (and Guinness) from home today during all this social distancing. The good news is that you probably have all the ingredients you need to make this shake on hand and you don’t even really need to brave the stores right now! All you need is:
- Your choice of milk
- Protein powder (preferably casein – it makes this shake thickkkk!)
- Peppermint extract
- Chocolate chips
Do you have those things?? If so, keep on scrolling for the recipe.
I wish you all the best of luck and health during these crazy coronavirus times. Hopefully you can enjoy at list a little bit of St. Patrick’s Day from home!
Shamrock Protein Shake
- 1 cup light coconut milk, frozen into cubes (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (4 oz)
- 1 scoops Cellucor Vanilla Casein Protein Powder (33 grams)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (28 grams)
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 90 mg pure Stevia
Add all ingredients except protein powder and chocolate chips to a blender. Blend until smooth, then add protein powder and chocolate chips and pulse until chocolate chips have reached desired consistency and protein powder is completely blended in. Divide into 2 serving glasses.
If you’d rather skip the fresh mint leaves, use 1 tsp peppermint extract and green food coloring instead.
Leave a Comment