Do what you feel is right. I like ’em with chia seeds.
Yield: 19 bites • Serving Size: 1 bite • Calories per serving: 90 • Fat: 5 g • Protein: 4 g • Carbs: 9 g • Fiber: 2 g • Sugar: 4 g • Sodium: 17 mg • Cholesterol: 2 mg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey protein
- 1/3 cup MegaNut Cinnamon High Protein Spread
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chip morsels
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients except almond milk, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds or until melty. Add to oat mixture with almond milk and stir. Once mixture is combined and sticky, add chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and set on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
^Without chia seeds. By the way, I got this pretty little dish in an adorable little dish shop in Tokyo. I wanted to buy about $300 worth of dishes but knew I couldn’t fit them in my little carry on suitcase to bring back 🙁
^With chia seeds 🙂