Happy National Cheesecake Day! Yep, it’s a thing. I’m on a s’mores-flavored-everything kick lately (because, helloooooo summer bonfires), so I present to you…No-Bake S’mores Protein Cheesecake Cups! Complete with a graham cracker crust, chocolate cheesecake layer, a marshmallow cheesecake layer, AND I topped it off with some toasted marshmallow fluff.
I highly recommend using a hand mixer for getting the cheesecake layers nice and smooth. Because I use casein protein powder in here to get the batter nice and thick, it can get tough to do it by hand. Whey protein will thicken it up very slightly, but you definitely won’t get that thick cheesecake-like texture with it.
You’ll also notice that I put the cheesecake batter into a piping bag to make it easier to get it into these cute little cups without making a mess. Here’s a link to them on Amazon if you’d like to get a set of these jars for yourself 😉
Chocolate Cheesecake Layer
Marshmallow Cheesecake Layer
- 2 Fat Free Honeymaid Graham Crackers, crushed
- 2 tsp melted ghee
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Mix graham crackers with melted ghee and cinnamon. Push into the bottom of 4 serving glasses. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate cheesecake layer ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth. Layer half of the mixture on top of the crust in the serving glasses. You can use a piping bag to make this process cleaner and easier.
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallow cheesecake layer ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth. Layer on top of chocolate cheesecake layer.
- Add remaining chocolate cheesecake mixture on top of marshmallow cheesecake layer.
- If desired, top with additional marshmallow fluff and toast with a kitchen torch. Add additional graham cracker crumbs and chocolate shavings as desired.