Looking for a protein treat that’ll cool you down? Look no further! It’s been pretty consistently around 100 degrees in Texas, so a cold treat is almost always in order. This Mocha Protein Shake packs 31 grams of protein per serving and mixes that delicious combo of chocolate and coffee flavors. I personally like this as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up snack thanks to the caffeine from the cold brew.
I froze the cold brew as well as the yogurt into cubes to keep this shake icy cold, but with a creamy and thick texture. Don’t forget the melted chocolate rim and drizzles inside your serving glass 😉 Enjoy!
Mocha Protein Shake
- 10 tbsp Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt (scant 2/3 cup) frozen into cubes
- 1/2 cup cold brew or iced coffee frozen into cubes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp Cellucor Vanilla Casein
- 1 tbsp Guittard 63% dark chocolate chips melted and partly cooled
- 1 tsp sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Optional: whipped cream for topping
Dip the rim of a serving glass into the partially cooled, melted chocolate. Angling glass, drip remaining chocolate up the insides of the glass and set aside in the refrigerator to set.
Add all remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until it reaches smoothie or milkshake consistency, adding a bit more almond milk if needed.
Pour shake into the glass and serve with whipped cream if desired.
Leave a Comment