- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 packets Truvia
- In a food processor, blend mango cubes until very smooth. Place in a bowl, mix in 2 packets of Truvia and set aside.
- Repeat with raspberries. If desired, strain seeds from raspberries. Mix in 2 packets of Truvia and set aside.
- Line a large cookie sheet with silpat baking mat or wax paper. Pour mango onto lined cookie sheet and spread evenly. Add raspberry puree on top of mango puree and spread evenly, to about 1/8″ thick.
- Bake on 170 degrees for 3-4 hours or until center is barely tacky.
- Flip fruit leather onto parchment paper, roll up (hot dog style 🙂 and cut into 1.5″ rolls. Store for up to a week in an airtight container.
It looses a bit of color after baking. Mine took the full four hours in the oven to be completely done, but it made my apartment smell great!
Just flip it right off the baking mat onto some wax paper, trim up the edges and roll it up. When I cut it into individual rolls, I used some jello shot cups to keep them rolled up. Super easy.