Raspberry Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Bring raspberries, maple syrup and lemon juice to a boil over medium high heat. Lower heat and simmer for 5 more minutes, until the raspberries are very soft. Mash raspberries with a fork and continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until liquid has reduced by about 1/3.
- Pour raspberry mixture into a strainer to remove seeds and chunks. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix dry pancake ingredients, then add wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat griddle over medium heat, spray with coconut oil and drop pancake batter onto griddle. Once the tops begin to bubble and pop, flip to cook other side until golden brown.
- Serve with raspberry syrup and fresh raspberries.