Sundays are made for pancakes. Especially Sundays of long weekends. So bust out your aprons this morning and whip up a batch of these gorgeous, fluffy Coconut Protein Pancakes! They’re packed with 39 grams of protein per serving (that’s about 10 grams protein per 3″ pancake), but they’re still light and airy yet moist inside. That’s thanks to the coconut Greek yogurt and whipped egg whites in the batter.
Don’t forget the mango slices and coconut whipped cream on top! Cheers to the weekend 🙂
- 2/3 cup oat flour, (54 grams)
- 2 scoops Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey Protein, (64 grams)
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter, (13 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek Yogurt, (2 oz)
- 3 egg whites, whipped to soft peaks
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract, (generous)
- Mix all dry pancake ingredients, then add all wet ingredients except egg whites and mix until combined.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gently fold egg whites into the pancake batter.
- Pre-heat a pan or griddle to just over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour pancake batter onto griddle to form 3-inch round pancakes (you may need to do it in 2 or 3 batches). Once top of pancakes begin to bubble and pop, flip and cook other side until cooked through.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup, whipped cream, mango slices, and toasted coconut (not included in nutriton info).