I know some people don’t like raisins at all, let alone in their pancakes or carrot cake. I like raisins though, especially when they cook in the pancake batter and get all soft and plump 🙂 I chopped them up so they wouldn’t overpower the pancakes if they bunched up in the batter.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl whey protein
- 1/2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp chopped raisins
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Combine topping ingredients and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a food processor or Nutribullet, grind the oats into a fine powder. Combine with all other pancake ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Drop pancake batter onto griddle and cook until the top starts to bubble, then flip and cook the other side.
- Top with Greek yogurt mix and more shredded carrot before serving.