Some of you may remember that I am allergic to raw bananas. They make my stomach hurt really badly…but I’m risking it for this stuff because I tasted it and couldn’t stop. It’s just so perfect for a day like today. Enjoy!
Berry Cheesecake Protein "Nice" Cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small banana
- 5.3 oz container Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop MuscleTech Platinum Vanilla Ice Cream Casein protein powder
- 3 tbsp fat free cream cheese
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper. Slice banana and arrange in single layer on baking sheet, then add blueberries in a single layer. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Mix yogurt and casein protein powder, then place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine yogurt mixture and cream cheese. Then add blueberries and banana and pulse until smooth. Add a couple tablespoons of almond milk if you need to help it blend.
- Serve immediately. Top with crumbled graham cracker or granola if desired.