Alright fellow fitness lovers, time for another Workout Wednesday! This month I’m bringing you another one of my own torture-routine creations 😉 I’m a fan of this one because it works a lot of muscle groups while cranking up the cardio (minus the treadmill, of course!). Pull-up burpees can be tough if you’re still developing upper body strength, but you can modify them to look a little something like this if you need to. Happy sweating!
- You can squeeze this workout into a short 30 minutes, just don’t forget to warm up!
- You’ll really get your heart rate going in those 30 minutes and your muscles will feel the burn.
- You can scale this workout easily to adjust to your fitness level, just by increasing or decreasing your speed/intensity.
- You’ll need several pieces of equipment to complete the workout, so it may be difficult to complete this one at home.
- It’s also best if you can do this in an uncrowded gym where you can easily shift between several exercise areas and are able to hog equipment like the rowing machine for three rounds.
Time needed: approx. 30 minutes
- Pull up bar
- Rowing machine
- Slam ball
- Jump rope
- Box or bench
I included links to video demos of some of these moves in case you’re not familiar with them.
Round 1 (repeat the series 3 times with 1-2 minutes break between. Do not break between exercises.):
Round 2 (repeat the series 3 times with 1-2 minutes break between. Do not break between exercises.):