So last night I made my overcooked Island Pork Tenderloin and arugula salad. I wasn’t planning on having leftovers, but since it was flooding all over downtown Miami/Brickell, my friends couldn’t make it over without kayaks. Which they couldn’t fit in their apartments in the first place. Maybe it was for the best since it was overcooked and I had an appetizer fail 🙁 Oy. Anyway, I couldn’t let the leftovers go to waste, so meal prep here I come!
What I’ve got here:
- 4 slices pork tenderloin (x2)
- Arugula salad with black beans, corn, tomato, and mango (x3). I’ll add the avocado at work.
- I’ve got some chicken breast with Mango Jerk seasoning leftover at work (not pictured, obvi)
- Cheddar Chex Mix
- Trail mix
- Barbeque soy nuts – OMG these are awesome
- Carrots and fat-free ranch dressing
- Celery and peanut butter
- South Beach Diet snack bars
- Orange slices
- Hard boiled eggs
- Brookside Dark Chocolate covered acai/blueberry