Here’s a quick and easy meal prep recipe for you on this Meal Prep Monday – a Quick Shrimp Burrito Bowl with fresh mango, pickled red onions, and homemade avocado ranch dressing.
Quick Shrimp Burrito Bowl
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail-off
- 2 10 oz bags frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained (260 grams)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (150 grams)
- 1 cup mango, chopped (336 grams)
- 1/2 cup pickled red onions (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 small avocado (150 grams)
- 1/4 cup 365 Organic Light Ranch Dressing (2 fl oz)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
Pickled Red Onion
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced (100 grams)
- 1 cup water (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (4 oz)
- 2 tbsp sugar (24 grams)
- 2 tsp salt (10 grams)
Microwave water in a microwave safe dish until almost boiling, about 1-2 minutes.
Add sugar and salt to hot water and stir until completely dissolved. Add apple cider vinegar and stir.
Place onion slices in a resealable glass jar and pour pickling liquid over top until onions are covered in liquid.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.