Happy National Ice Cream Day! If you’re skipping out on making your own ice cream today (like this one or this one) and are opting for your local freezer aisle instead, here’s a breakdown of the protein ice creams you might find there! I decided to compare all the chocolate flavors against each other since that’s the gold standard in my book. I could have gone vanilla, but that wouldn’t have been as much fun for me 🙂
Here’s the link to get to the full spread sheet for easy comparing – you can also get to it by clicking on any of the snippets from the spreadsheet under each picture.
Quick rundown of different colors you’ll see below:
- Light blue box on the spreadsheet means that a brand won out in that category.
- Yellow (on the macro ratio) indicates carb content.
- Blue (on the macro ratio) indicates protein content.
- Green (on the macro ratio) indicates fat content.
1.Eat Enlightened – Chocolate
2. Halo Top – Chocolate
3. ProYo – Dutch Chocolate
5. Arctic Zero – Purely Chocolate
5. Forte Gelato – Chocolate
6. Thrive Ice Cream – Simply Chocolate