Happy National Pumpkin Day! Yep, it’s a thing. Don’t worry if you didn’t know about it, I got your back. And I’m here to celebrate with a pumpkin and protein treat, of course. It’s supposed to be 86 degrees in San Antonio today, which means that a frozen treat is most definitely in order for me!
So the drips that you see on the side of the glass and on top of the whipped cream are caramel. I realize that it looks kind of weird. But it’s delicious, so you should totally do it. And don’t forget the fall themed sprinkles.
Pumpkin and Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1/3 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt frozen into ice cubes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Cellucor Vanilla Casein
- 1 tsp sugar free/fat free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt frozen into ice cubes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp Cellucor Vanilla Casein
- 3-5 large ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Crushed pecans
Add all vanilla layer ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Add all pumpkin layer ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
If desired, dip rim of serving glass in caramel sauce and sprinkle caramel with crushed pecans.
Alternate layers of pumpkin and vanilla layers. Top with whipped cream before serving if desired.