Peanut Butter Zucchini Protein Muffins
- 1/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Simply Jif peanut butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 scoop Quest Peanut Butter protein powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all muffin ingredients. Spoon into mini-muffin tins until almost even with edge of each muffin mold.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix all frosting ingredients until smooth, then frost cooled muffins.