Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread with Olive Oil melted
- 1 egg room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli 60% dark chocolate chips
- Combine all oatmeal cookie ingredients. Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Scoop cookie dough onto lined baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.