Not So Chunky Monkey Protein Waffles
Yield: 2 waffles • Serving size: 2 waffles • Calories: 354 • Fat: 4 g • Protein: 25 g • Carbs: 58 g • Fiber: 7 g • Sugar: 25 g • Sodium: 211 mg • Cholesterol: 19 mgIngredients:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey protein
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk, divided
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Optional toppings: chopped peanuts and chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, cocoa powder, 1 tbsp almond milk and yogurt. Set aside.
- In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill the oats until they form a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, protein powder, PB2, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix in mashed bananas, egg white, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp almond milk. Add some chocolate chips if desired (not included in nutrition facts).
- Heat a waffle maker and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon waffle mixture onto maker and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top pancakes with cocoa yogurt sauce and serve. Add peanuts and chocolate chips if desired.