Guiltless Red Velvet Mini-Cheesecakes
Yield: 9 cheesecakes • Serving Size: 1 cheesecake • Calories per serving: 80 • Fat: 3 g • Protein: 7 g • Carbs: 7 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 5 g • Sodium: 71 mg • Cholesterol: 5 mgIngredients:
- 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops Cellucor Red Velvet Cake Batter whey protein
- 1 1/2 egg whites
- 3 packets Truvia
- 2 tsp beet root powder (or 8-10 drops of red food coloring)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- In a food processor or NutriBullet, process pecans, coconut flour, 1 packet Truvia and cocoa powder. Then mix in almond milk and vanilla extract. Divide evenly among 9 silicone baking cups and press into cups to form crust.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor or NutriBullet, combine cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, egg whites, and remaining Truvia until smooth. Add in protein powder and beet root powder and continue to combine until smooth.
- Add cheesecake mixture on top of crusts, leaving about 1/4″ from the top of the cheesecake to the top of the baking cup.
- Place cheesecake cups into larger baking dish and fill dish with water until almost even with the top of the cheesecake filling. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until centers of cheesecake are still a little jiggly (like Jello).
- Allow cheesecakes to cool in the water bath until water is room temperature, then remove cheesecakes from water bath and refrigerate, uncovered for at least an hour before serving (best if refrigerated overnight before serving).
- Before serving, drizzle cheesecakes with melted white chocolate.