Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
I follow a bunch of different fitness motivation feeds on instagram and Pinterest. For me, seeing other fit people who are putting in hard work every day to get their bodies where they want to be is huge motivation. I started playing around with clean eating and meal prepping when I saw one picture that made things click for me. I usually work certain muscle groups during each workout but I love to throw in one or two workouts that are full body/circuit training/HIIT style to mix things up and keep me honest with my cardio.
Here are some of the workouts I like:
- The Transformation Workout This is the one that I’ve had a lot of success with in the past, but I subbed out some of the exercises depending on what equipment I had available to me.
- Women’s Lean Sexy Bible Bodybuilding.com has a ton of good info to read up on in this article. It also has a full workout plan that I use for ideas if I need to sub out an exercise or two from the Transformation Workout.
- Three-Month Plan to Outgrow Those Beginner Legs I have a hard time developing size in my quads thanks to a chronic knee injury, but this plan really helped me start to see some growth!
- 30 Minute Circuit Workout It’s a 3 sets of circuits and you repeat each set until you reach 10 minutes, then rest, then move to the next set. I definitely wasn’t bored and you only really need kettle-bells, dumbbells and a jump rope.
- Plyometric Leg Day Here’s a good way to switch things up for leg day #2 of the week. Get your cardio and lifting done all at once!
And here are some articles about fine tuning and adding more weight to certain lifts:
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Squat
- 5 Steps to a Bigger, Stronger Bench
- Bench Press 600 Pounds (not something I want to do, but the advice about mechanics of the bench press and how to improve apply to any weight).