How about a Sunday shake?! I recently bought myself a Vitamix and have been obsessed with shakes and smoothies ever since. Take this Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake, for example – it’s creamy, cold, and has that classic cheesecake tang that pairs so perfectly with sweet blueberries. Perfect for a summer snack or dessert!
Of course I topped mine off with fresh whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs. It’s not for everybody, but it’s definitely for me. You do you, boo.
Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (223 grams)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt, frozen into cubes (4 oz)
- 1 scoop Cellucor Vanilla Casein Protein powder (32 grams)
- 2 tbsp 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese (31 grams)
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Top with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers before serving, if desired.